Broccoli ,a beautiful green cauliflower belonging to cabbage family is one of the super food. It is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin K, iron & anti-cancer properties.
It is best eaten steamed, micro-waved & stir fried.
Stir fried broccoli recipe is my favourite way of eating broccoli.
Stir fried broccoli recipe
- 300 gm broccoli
- 5-7 garlic clove minced
- 2 dried long red chilly roughly cut
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- salt as per taste
- cut broccoli florets & wash it thoroughly in water.
- heat a pan , add olive oil & minced garlic .saute till garlic turns light brown.
- add chillies & saute for a minute ,add salt as per taste.
- add broccoli .
- cook for 4-5 mins in medium flame.
- serve as a starter.